There are newer employer reviews for Apple

I have had a lot of fun, have learned a lot and working at Apple has definitely been a great experience.

Current Employee - Family Room Specialist in Salem, NH
Current Employee - Family Room Specialist in Salem, NH

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Apple provides their employees with great growth opportunities. The management lets you achieve and develop on your own, without pushing or prodding you into roles you don't necessarily want. They expect you to own your own development and to push yourself to be better.

Cons

While Apple pays better relative to other retail environments, considering Apple's massive cash assets and the knowledge their employees are expected to display, I would expect them to compensate their employees somewhat better. Apple's attitude on the matter is that their work environment is an "experience" which is as rewarding as cash compensation. While I understand and appreciate the value of this work environment, you can't pay the bills with "experience."

I would consider compensating employees better. I have seen far too many extremely talented and dedicated people leave Apple simply because another position pays much better.

3876 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Amazing

Current Employee - Manager in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Manager in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Apple

Pros

I get to learn more about Technology more, and of course I get to use or see never seen before stuff..

Cons

Well..There's almost nothing..But if I need to choose sometimes or usually there is so many people that comes in so that it is really hard..

I think it is always smiling.. being nice..Just be in a good mood so that customers will be happy too

best experience ever

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Apple is THE greatest company, great benefits and awesome pay, very good way to treat their employee, always try to get the best of you while working with them

Cons

i really cannot think of any disadvantage of working for apple, they simply appreciate good work and good employees. AWESOME.

keep doing what you're doing... because its AWESOME.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple