There are newer employer reviews for Apple

I have had a lot of fun, have learned a lot and working at Apple has definitely been a great experience.

Current Employee - Family Room Specialist  in  Salem, NH
Current Employee - Family Room Specialist in Salem, NH

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Apple provides their employees with great growth opportunities. The management lets you achieve and develop on your own, without pushing or prodding you into roles you don't necessarily want. They expect you to own your own development and to push yourself to be better.

Cons

While Apple pays better relative to other retail environments, considering Apple's massive cash assets and the knowledge their employees are expected to display, I would expect them to compensate their employees somewhat better. Apple's attitude on the matter is that their work environment is an "experience" which is as rewarding as cash compensation. While I understand and appreciate the value of this work environment, you can't pay the bills with "experience."

I would consider compensating employees better. I have seen far too many extremely talented and dedicated people leave Apple simply because another position pays much better.

3759 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

best experience ever

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Apple is THE greatest company, great benefits and awesome pay, very good way to treat their employee, always try to get the best of you while working with them

Cons

i really cannot think of any disadvantage of working for apple, they simply appreciate good work and good employees. AWESOME.

keep doing what you're doing... because its AWESOME.

It's a great place to work, but hard to advance to career positions.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lyndhurst, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lyndhurst, OH

I have been working at Apple

Pros

I know I'm lucky to say I truly enjoy my job. The work is fun. It's great, because we're always busy, which means there no boring lulls. Customers can sometimes be "needy", but the majority are great. Management keeps things fun.

Cons

It's hard to advance in the store, but thats a compliment (in a way) to Apple (for choosing good employees).

It really brings down employee morale when external candidates are chosen for promotions, over employees who have put in a decent amount of time and deserve a promotion.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!