Apple
3.9 of 5 3,442 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

I have had a lot of fun, have learned a lot and working at Apple has definitely been a great experience.

Family Room Specialist (Current Employee)
Salem, NH

ProsApple provides their employees with great growth opportunities. The management lets you achieve and develop on your own, without pushing or prodding you into roles you don't necessarily want. They expect you to own your own development and to push yourself to be better.

ConsWhile Apple pays better relative to other retail environments, considering Apple's massive cash assets and the knowledge their employees are expected to display, I would expect them to compensate their employees somewhat better. Apple's attitude on the matter is that their work environment is an "experience" which is as rewarding as cash compensation. While I understand and appreciate the value of this work environment, you can't pay the bills with "experience."

Advice to Senior ManagementI would consider compensating employees better. I have seen far too many extremely talented and dedicated people leave Apple simply because another position pays much better.

Amazing

Manager (Current Employee)
    Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Apple

Pros: I get to learn more about Technology more, and of… Cons: Well..There's almost nothing..But if I need to choose sometimes or usually there… Advice to Senior Management: I think it is always smiling.. being nice..Just be in… More

Love Apple to death, but promotions are unfairly dealt with.

Specialist (Current Employee)
    Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Apple is Apple. Working there and garnering your blue tee shirt is enough to make anyone… Cons: Apple is Apple, but retail is not exactly what you'd think. You're either literally offered promotions, or you're not. You can work as… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership needs to take experience and overall knowledge into account when deciding promotions and hires. There is not a process for promoting from within.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.