Setup for success

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Elk Grove, CA
Current Employee - Data Analyst in Elk Grove, CA

Pros

The company is innovative, the corporate culture is amazing. You are truly setup for success when you start working there. I have found that management is open and ready to help.

Cons

Things can get stressful we're a company who releases new products constantly and you have to be up on the latest technology all the time.

Advice to Management

Getting my job at Apple made the day the last company I worked for laid me off the best day of my life.

Other Employee Reviews for Apple

Very competitive, keeps you on your toes.

Current Employee - Product Manager in Cupertino, CA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Cupertino, CA

Pros

The caliber of most my co-workers is exceptional.

Cons

Not sure what to put as a negative.

Advice to Management

To much internal competitiveness distracts us from competing with our real business competitors.

All employees are over-qualified and stuck working there, due to Apple's hiring process based on personality.

Current Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Dallas, TX

Pros

It is a prestigious place to work because the best personalities are hired on.

Cons

Retail hierarchy, the corporation holding a carrot in front of your nose incessantly. Laughable wages, and even more bitingly hilarious system for raises.(not based on individual performance and is only once a year. Best wage increase being $.50-$.75 to hope for.)

Advice to Management

It is actually impossible to be promoted to management as a Specialist because all the hiring is done based on personality. Managers have entirely different personalites as Specialists, so a Specialist could never aspire towards it; one cannot change their own personallity.