There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Enriching Lives

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Manhasset, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The atmosphere in the store is unlike any other. Not only that, but the amazing collection of personalities, minds and atitudes that make up the Apple family make it impossible to enjoy yourself while working. Putting smiles on a persons face after showing them something new is just an amazing feeling. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Cons

The only downside of working at Apple is the fact that I have to go home at the end of the day. I honestly love this company.

The management team at Apple are the most supportive I've ever had the pleasure working with. At previous jobs, I always felt somewhat daunted when approaching management. I used to feel that managers didn't care about me. But my sentiments have changed. At this company, the management team feels almost like the advisory feeling you would get from a grandparent. They're calm, understanding and caring. If every company operated at a fraction of the way Apple does then the world would be a different place.

3731 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Setup for success

Current Employee - Data Analyst  in  Elk Grove, CA
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Elk Grove, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The company is innovative, the corporate culture is amazing. You are truly setup for success when you start working there. I have found that management is open and ready to help.

Cons

Things can get stressful we're a company who releases new products constantly and you have to be up on the latest technology all the time.

Getting my job at Apple made the day the last company I worked for laid me off the best day of my life.

Great Culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Flexible, Great Culture, Decent Retail Pay, Above Average Benefits, Exciting Job

Cons

Depends on management and location of experience. Promotions are mostly laterale without pay raise.

Focus on how to promote growth within your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!