Apple

www.apple.com

Innovative products and very busy work.

Current Employee - Inside Account Executive  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Inside Account Executive in Austin, TX

Pros

Great innovative products and just security with low stress.

Cons

Very busy and am underpaid compared to competitors

Need to make the sales process more efficient.

Other reviews for Apple

The best ever

Current Employee - Treasury Accountant  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Treasury Accountant in Austin, TX

Pros

I've been with Apple for 27+ years now, and I've seen them go thru a lot of changes. Apple cares about their employees like I have never heard of any other company. Fighting Cancer and can't come to work. Then they brought the work home to them. Have bad eye sight then they got him a much larger screen with big lettering. Want a degree Apple will help you and allow you to meet the needs of your schedule. I have always had great managers who would always be there for me if I needed help. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

The only thing I could say in this department would be that sometimes the communacation isn't there all the time. When working on something new you need to look at the trail all the way to the end to see who it all effects.

Same as above. Sometimes when a new project or system is being worked on make sure that you follow the trail for all that it will involved.

Fantastic place to work.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Cupertino, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Cupertino, CA

Pros

Engineers at Apple get to make real contributions that will benefit tens or hundreds of millions of people everyday. That's awesome. Everyone makes substantial contributions to one or more products. I think incredibly highly of all of my co-workers. They do some of the best engineering work I've seen anywhere.

Cons

Products go out the door on a schedule. Those schedules can be aggressive. If you can't deliver, you are left behind.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!