Apple

www.apple.com

Awesome

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsOpportunity for advancement, great people, great pay, great experience, overall just a great time, good fellow employees, 8 bucks a month for a gym membership, definately one of the best companies to work for, its great & i love it!

ConsI cant think of any, they give out free apples to employees, cons would just be those that apply to all companies in general, whatever that may be!

Advice to Senior Managementit would be super awesome if volt employees could also use the gym! oh and maybe all employees would get free iPhones? haha just sayin :)

very nice at working with apple

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Apple

Pros: good to work with apple Cons: nice to work with apple Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Enriching Lives

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Manhasset, NY

I have been working at Apple

Pros: The atmosphere in the store is unlike any other. Not only that, but the amazing collection of personalities, minds and atitudes that make up the… Cons: The only downside of working at Apple is the fact that I have… Advice to Senior Management: The management team at Apple are the most supportive I've ever had the pleasure working with. At previous jobs, I always felt somewhat daunted when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!