There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Awesome

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Opportunity for advancement, great people, great pay, great experience, overall just a great time, good fellow employees, 8 bucks a month for a gym membership, definately one of the best companies to work for, its great & i love it!

Cons

I cant think of any, they give out free apples to employees, cons would just be those that apply to all companies in general, whatever that may be!

Advice to Management

it would be super awesome if volt employees could also use the gym! oh and maybe all employees would get free iPhones? haha just sayin :)

reviews filtered by
  1. Awesome people and a great atmosphere.

Current Employee - Specialist in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Specialist in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Apple

Pros

If you enjoy fast paced environments and always having to think on your feet, it is the perfect place for you.

Cons

There are no cons for working here.

Advice to Management

N/A

2. Enriching Lives

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The atmosphere in the store is unlike any other. Not only that, but the amazing collection of personalities, minds and atitudes that make up the Apple family make it impossible to enjoy yourself while working. Putting smiles on a persons face after showing them something new is just an amazing feeling. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Cons

The only downside of working at Apple is the fact that I have to go home at the end of the day. I honestly love this company.

Advice to Management

The management team at Apple are the most supportive I've ever had the pleasure working with. At previous jobs, I always felt somewhat daunted when approaching management. I used to feel that managers didn't care about me. But my sentiments have changed. At this company, the management team feels almost like the advisory feeling you would get from a grandparent. They're calm, understanding and caring. If every company operated at a fraction of the way Apple does then the world would be a different place.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple