There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Awesome people and a great atmosphere.

Current Employee - Specialist in Bethesda, MD
Current Employee - Specialist in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Apple

Pros

If you enjoy fast paced environments and always having to think on your feet, it is the perfect place for you.

Cons

There are no cons for working here.

N/A

reviews filtered by

Fun at first, politics at the end

Former Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Apple

Pros

You get paid high in the beginning. Coworkers are fun to work with. Get to meet a lot of interesting people in the silicon valley stores.

Cons

People hired after you get paid more and you can't discuss pay with management because you sign an agreement not to reveal your pay to other specialists. Fearless feedback is a joke. I've gone through giving fearless feedback only for no change to happen.

Listen to your employees when they give you fearless feedback. We know how much our coworkers make so don't belittle us with less pay. Experienced specialists should get paid more than inexperienced, not the other way around.

2. Awesome

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Opportunity for advancement, great people, great pay, great experience, overall just a great time, good fellow employees, 8 bucks a month for a gym membership, definately one of the best companies to work for, its great & i love it!

Cons

I cant think of any, they give out free apples to employees, cons would just be those that apply to all companies in general, whatever that may be!

it would be super awesome if volt employees could also use the gym! oh and maybe all employees would get free iPhones? haha just sayin :)

There are newer employer reviews for Apple