Apple

www.apple.com

Love Apple to death, but promotions are unfairly dealt with.

Specialist (Current Employee) Oakbrook Terrace, IL

ProsApple is Apple. Working there and garnering your blue tee shirt is enough to make anyone jealous. It is extremely hard to get a job here, but once you're in, it's the best.

ConsApple is Apple, but retail is not exactly what you'd think. You're either literally offered promotions, or you're not. You can work as hard as you can, and magically, people with lesser experience will be promoted before you. If you can be among the magically promoted few, all the more power to you. If you're not, you will definitely know.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership needs to take experience and overall knowledge into account when deciding promotions and hires. There is not a process for promoting from within. I have been at Apple for two years, and I have not seen a clear way to be seen by management as someone worth promoting.

Wonderful

Creative (Apple Store) (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Apple

Pros: It is the greatest place to work in the world Cons: The number of people who come to the Apple Store… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's a great place to work, but hard to advance to career positions.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lyndhurst, OH

I have been working at Apple

Pros: I know I'm lucky to say I truly enjoy my job. The work is fun. It's great, because we're always… Cons: It's hard to advance in the store, but thats a… Advice to Senior Management: It really brings down employee morale when external candidates are chosen for promotions, over… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!