Apple
3.9 of 5 3,438 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

It's a great place to work, but hard to advance to career positions.

Lyndhurst, OH

ProsI know I'm lucky to say I truly enjoy my job. The work is fun. It's great, because we're always busy, which means there no boring lulls. Customers can sometimes be "needy", but the majority are great. Management keeps things fun.

ConsIt's hard to advance in the store, but thats a compliment (in a way) to Apple (for choosing good employees).

Advice to Senior ManagementIt really brings down employee morale when external candidates are chosen for promotions, over employees who have put in a decent amount of time and deserve a promotion.

best experience ever

Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Apple is THE greatest company, great benefits and awesome pay, very good way to… Cons: i really cannot think of any disadvantage of working for… Advice to Senior Management: keep doing what you're doing... because its AWESOME. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Love Apple to death, but promotions are unfairly dealt with.

Specialist (Current Employee)
    Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Apple is Apple. Working there and garnering your blue tee shirt is enough to make anyone… Cons: Apple is Apple, but retail is not exactly what you'd think. You're either literally offered promotions, or you're not. You can work as… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership needs to take experience and overall knowledge into account when deciding promotions and hires. There is not a process for promoting from within.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.