Apple

www.apple.com
  www.apple.com
There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Great place to work but high pressure

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Cupertino, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Great company with great leaders. Worlds best computers and hand held devices. the products speak for themselves and the company

Cons

High pressure work environment and every team is keen on their own processes. Project plans change fast but the deadlines don't.

Great Job so far. Hope Steve was alive to take lead the company for a few more years. Satisfied with the leadership

4000 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to work coolest technologies on earth

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Cupertino, CA
    Current Employee - QA Engineer in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Excellent colleagues
    Immense growth
    Cool technologies
    Nice projects
    Can switch to various teams

Cons

No free lunches, gym etc.

Keep doing the great work !!

Apple is a fast growing, fast developing company that inspires employees and customers to be better all around.

Current Employee - Specialist in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Specialist in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The people are great, the atmosphere is enticing, the product is desirous, and the job is fun. I am a people person and a tech nerd and love getting paid to talk about a product that I love and provide great service to people that I know will find value in what I do and the product they buy. The company is at the forefront of technology and has endless potential with an increasing customer base. Great company to work for and work with as I develop myself and do my best to help my peers grow too.

Cons

Biggest con is the fact that its retail, not always the best hours, but management works with us for our schedule.
    Not enough time in the day to develop myself in order to progress from position to position because the traffic is so heavy. I need to take more initiative in this area however. Could find some ways to help retail employees have more incentive: free products or fun, non-customer affected contests (not suggesting commission, but metric based things...?)

Keep up the good work and continue to encourage us to develop and pursue what we want out of this company!

There are newer employer reviews for Apple