Apple

www.apple.com
  www.apple.com
There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Great place to work but high pressure

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Cupertino, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Great company with great leaders. Worlds best computers and hand held devices. the products speak for themselves and the company

Cons

High pressure work environment and every team is keen on their own processes. Project plans change fast but the deadlines don't.

Great Job so far. Hope Steve was alive to take lead the company for a few more years. Satisfied with the leadership

4110 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

The best ever

Current Employee - Treasury Accountant in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Treasury Accountant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Apple

Pros

I've been with Apple for 27+ years now, and I've seen them go thru a lot of changes. Apple cares about their employees like I have never heard of any other company. Fighting Cancer and can't come to work. Then they brought the work home to them. Have bad eye sight then they got him a much larger screen with big lettering. Want a degree Apple will help you and allow you to meet the needs of your schedule. I have always had great managers who would always be there for me if I needed help. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

The only thing I could say in this department would be that sometimes the communacation isn't there all the time. When working on something new you need to look at the trail all the way to the end to see who it all effects.

Same as above. Sometimes when a new project or system is being worked on make sure that you follow the trail for all that it will involved.

Amazing

Current Employee - Manager in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Manager in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Apple

Pros

I get to learn more about Technology more, and of course I get to use or see never seen before stuff..

Cons

Well..There's almost nothing..But if I need to choose sometimes or usually there is so many people that comes in so that it is really hard..

I think it is always smiling.. being nice..Just be in a good mood so that customers will be happy too

There are newer employer reviews for Apple