It is Fantastic

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Pros

No Pressure, Fun Environment, Great culture , they give you a chance to thrive in their company and advance to higher positions

Cons

i really dont think there are any cons it is really a fantastic place to work. In time the money will be better

Advice to Management

always strive to further develop your newer employees after training so they pick up on the proper techniques and policies

Other Employee Reviews for Apple

The best ever

Current Employee - Treasury Accountant in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Treasury Accountant in Austin, TX

Pros

I've been with Apple for 27+ years now, and I've seen them go thru a lot of changes. Apple cares about their employees like I have never heard of any other company. Fighting Cancer and can't come to work. Then they brought the work home to them. Have bad eye sight then they got him a much larger screen with big lettering. Want a degree Apple will help you and allow you to meet the needs of your schedule. I have always had great managers who would always be there for me if I needed help. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

The only thing I could say in this department would be that sometimes the communacation isn't there all the time. When working on something new you need to look at the trail all the way to the end to see who it all effects.

Advice to Management

Same as above. Sometimes when a new project or system is being worked on make sure that you follow the trail for all that it will involved.

2. best experience ever

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Pros

Apple is THE greatest company, great benefits and awesome pay, very good way to treat their employee, always try to get the best of you while working with them

Cons

i really cannot think of any disadvantage of working for apple, they simply appreciate good work and good employees. AWESOME.

Advice to Management

keep doing what you're doing... because its AWESOME.