Apple

www.apple.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Exciting products, really fun employees

Former Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Durham, NC
Former Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Durham, NC

I worked at Apple

Pros

Always one of the first people to get your hands on new products. Tons of excitement and energy around product releases that make you hyped to be a part of the Apple team. Tons of inept customers truly respect your technical skills.

Cons

No speculating about rumors or potential products, even though you want to. Company is growing so fast that they can't keep up with customer demand in the store.

Some hires are baffling. I understand the need for diversity, but I'm not sure how the mental capacity to perform technical basic functions is a skill they don't always look for.

4414 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

A company that cares about its people.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Incredibly friendly and helpful community. Apple cares more about its people than its products, and you can tell that when you work there.

Cons

There is really nothing bad that I can say about Apple. I only ever worked part-time at Apple and loved every minute of it. If you can deal with angry customers, you'll be fine.

Amazing experience with co-workers and clients.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Apple

Pros

A work environment that allows you to be yourself. The people that you work with and work for make the experience what it is.

Cons

The pay could always be better, but in Apples case, they have so many people who would love to work there, that they can offer a less competitive salary and still get great employees. The environment and work keep people around, but the salaries in certain rolls only permit someone to go so far.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple