Apple
3.9 of 5 3,098 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Exciting products, really fun employees

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (Former Employee)
Durham, NC

I worked at Apple

ProsAlways one of the first people to get your hands on new products. Tons of excitement and energy around product releases that make you hyped to be a part of the Apple team. Tons of inept customers truly respect your technical skills.

ConsNo speculating about rumors or potential products, even though you want to. Company is growing so fast that they can't keep up with customer demand in the store.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome hires are baffling. I understand the need for diversity, but I'm not sure how the mental capacity to perform technical basic functions is a skill they don't always look for.

Apple A.SJ.

Austin, TX

I have been working at Apple

Pros: People, products, being on the cutting edge, never a slow… Cons: secrecy of new products, lack of promotion from within Advice to Senior Management: Weed out the incompetent management, there are a number of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It is Fantastic

Lancaster, PA

I have been working at Apple

Pros: No Pressure, Fun Environment, Great culture , they give you a… Cons: i really dont think there are any cons it is really… Advice to Senior Management: always strive to further develop your newer employees after training… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.