Apple
3.9 of 5 3,126 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Apple is a great company to work for.

Technical Support Agent (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Apple

ProsApple has the absolute best culture in the business, hands down. The benefits are amazing especially for such a low position in the company. You work from home which is very nice on gas. Benefits include tuition reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, Internet reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, 401k plans.

ConsThis job is very near the bottom of the totem pole. As a technical support advisor you hear every complaint from both the customer as well as management. Most people expect apple products to be perfect which wears on you. The pay is average.

Inspiring and disappointing at the same time

Program Manager (Current Employee)
Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Perks are amazing, coworkers are fun, great campus Cons: Its a big company, slow to change, many people don't… Advice to Senior Management: Break down the walls of bureaucracy within this company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overworked under appreciated.

Mac Genius (Current Employee)
Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Decent discounts, good health, vision, dental. like the products we do enjoy "Revolutionizing" the workplace practices. Atmosphere is… Cons: Can tend to be over worked. Breaks are not given Bonuses and vacation has been cut. Benefit prices have gone… Advice to Senior Management: Management in the retail locations needs to be overhauled. Apple is retail but that does not mean that they have to hire only Money minded… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.