There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Apple is a great company to work for.

Current Employee - Technical Support Agent  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Technical Support Agent in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Apple has the absolute best culture in the business, hands down. The benefits are amazing especially for such a low position in the company. You work from home which is very nice on gas. Benefits include tuition reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, Internet reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, 401k plans.

Cons

This job is very near the bottom of the totem pole. As a technical support advisor you hear every complaint from both the customer as well as management. Most people expect apple products to be perfect which wears on you. The pay is average.

3790 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Exciting products, really fun employees

Former Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store)  in  Durham, NC
    Former Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Durham, NC

I worked at Apple

Pros

Always one of the first people to get your hands on new products. Tons of excitement and energy around product releases that make you hyped to be a part of the Apple team. Tons of inept customers truly respect your technical skills.

Cons

No speculating about rumors or potential products, even though you want to. Company is growing so fast that they can't keep up with customer demand in the store.

Some hires are baffling. I understand the need for diversity, but I'm not sure how the mental capacity to perform technical basic functions is a skill they don't always look for.

A company that cares about its people.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Incredibly friendly and helpful community. Apple cares more about its people than its products, and you can tell that when you work there.

Cons

There is really nothing bad that I can say about Apple. I only ever worked part-time at Apple and loved every minute of it. If you can deal with angry customers, you'll be fine.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!