Best place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Pros

Smart people, great people, great products. Everyone is very good at what they do. A lot of trust and independence given.

Cons

Not much of any downsides. Not enough space perhaps? Apple has grown so much that we have to double and triple up.

Advice to Management

I think leadership is doing an amazing job. There is nothing much to add. We have the best management team anywhere.

Other Employee Reviews for Apple

1. Stressful, but fun.

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer in Cupertino, CA
    Current Employee - Software QA Engineer in Cupertino, CA

Pros

Very laid back, not a lot of micromanagement; on the cutting edge of technology, hands-on work. Generous compensation.

Cons

Really competitive, stressful, raises are small or non-existent.

Years in the same job, satisfying for most of that time.

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Cupertino, CA
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Cupertino, CA

Pros

Awesome to be part of the greatest company ever! Lots to do, I was able to invent my own job and run my own projects for many years. Great pride in the products and vision of the company and its ability to execute a masterful plan.

Cons

Poor management by some, very unprofessional behavior of some who were favored. No oversight by senior management. Not widespread but apalling in some cases. No real chance for advancement or career change, I tried for a year to find a new role but no one was interested. I had a strong history but my role was eliminated for business reasons which I accepted. I would have preferred to stay with the company but never found an option, so I left and I was glad I did.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to your first-line managers, a few of them are doing some terrible things to your great people.