There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Best place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cupertino, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

I worked at Apple

Pros

Smart people, great people, great products. Everyone is very good at what they do. A lot of trust and independence given.

Cons

Not much of any downsides. Not enough space perhaps? Apple has grown so much that we have to double and triple up.

I think leadership is doing an amazing job. There is nothing much to add. We have the best management team anywhere.

3790 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Stressful, but fun.

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer  in  Cupertino, CA
    Current Employee - Software QA Engineer in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Very laid back, not a lot of micromanagement; on the cutting edge of technology, hands-on work. Generous compensation.

Cons

Really competitive, stressful, raises are small or non-existent.

Not the worst job, but there are better

Current Employee - Mac Expert  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Mac Expert in Austin, TX

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Nice newer office with a clean and modern feel. Training is adequate. Great cafeteria and benefits. Friendly co-workers and a nice gym.

Cons

Crazy hours/days off and a WEIRD SALES model makes this a difficult place to work. No metrics and a very arrogant company. Pay is cheap, as they get away with it because they are "Apple." Senior managers at Apple (at least in Austin) are clueless with the exception of one or two. Very hard to advance. Contractors are treated awful, so if you are going in as a VOLT employee, I would advise against this having seen how they are treated.

Train your sales managers better. Most of them goof off and sit on facebook all day and are generally clueless when it comes to asking for help. They refer you to a "deputy" who is just a guinea pig. Your Apple....pay better and get your HR Recruiters on the ball.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!