Apple

www.apple.com

Great place to work with diverse group of people

Part-time Specialist (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsGreat group of people that come from diverse backgrounds... You can learn a lot about the products, on a day to day basis. If you love Apple, this is the place to be at.

ConsMeeting your personal metrics is a priority for the store - managers deny it, but it is basically a sales job... If your good at it, you'll last - if not, good luck.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep looking at everything else that make great employees - not just the metrics. It's harder to measure... but that's what differentiates someone that loves to work there vs. someone that's just a great salesperson.

Learnt a lot, overal a great experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Apple

Pros: - employee discount - fair treatment - advancement opportunities within the company -… Cons: - difficult to get days off work - pay is okay,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

We are consultant and we just happen to sell electronics.

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Its a great environment to work in. Your coworker are great and the will help you get acclimated with ease. Management is understanding and they… Cons: As with any retail, there will be peak seasons and slow season. when the slow season… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. Your goal should always be to develop… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!