Great Company

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Great & latest technology Managers who really know how to work with people and are professional. A lot of training time to make employees equipped with all the right tools they need for the job. The best standards for communication and constructive feedback are implemented. Awesooome benefits - even for part timers!

Cons

Can become very busy with customers who need their devices fixed and to be taught how to use device. Some managers in the retail stores have no technology background. Wages could be a little higher :)

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

I grow as Apple grew within the business, politics, relation inside Apple will make recognize, not your good job, stats

Current Employee - Account Manager in Cork (Ireland)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Cork (Ireland)

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The Product are Magical, the customers are so often Apple addict if you like Apple product you will enjoy working in there.

Cons

Apple is consumer based company, dealing with business which like to deploy Apple product as iOS or Mac osx can become a nightmare. Apple has so much success that they cannot fulfilled the demand. As business, customer needs quantities and qualities of service, Apple is not just able to do that for business customer. Business is about 9% of Apple business, it is not worth it for them at the moment, Things might change.

Advice to Management

Get a proper business management, with experience business manager, not former consumer get into business because is the friend of... Manager are more psy to explain you the difference between the good and bad customer. The one who gonna accept any Apple condition to work with. Apple create product to people to adapt to... they are "innovative" They do not create product that people need.

2. It is amazing

Current Employee - Senior Software QA Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Software QA Engineer

I have been working at Apple

Pros

They have good food and the people are nice to me. There are nice bosses. I get to play with cool stuffs

Cons

I work longs hours and very shot dead lines. I stay in San Francisco , then I have to spend about 1 hour to get to the workplace

Advice to Management

You must always grow. You must always keep up with new technology. Be willing to take on the new projects