There are newer employer reviews for Apple

I feel I am perceived by others as a minor celebrity due to my Apple association

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The respect I feel for the organization's business practices/innovative products, the respect Apple has for its customers/employees/global responsibilities, great benefits, great working environment, Apple is just cool..

Cons

I have to drive 45 miles to work

Feedback is not intended as a substitute for a training program

3713 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Good learning experience, but don't expect to get paid what your worth.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Apple

Pros

You will learn a lot regarding Apple's software and hardware, coworkers are generally very nice people, and Apple does have a very innovative retail operation.

Cons

The pay is a joke, especially given how much information they expect you to know, the metrics they use to measure job performance are flawed and provide an incomplete picture at best, some managers are nice, but others are a nightmare to work for and will nitpick you to death over insignificant details.

Pay your retail employees what they are worth! It's ridiculous that you horde over $100 billion in profits while under-paying your retail employees, especially given all that you expect from them. I made more money 10 years ago as a cashier where much less was expected from me than I do working for Apple.

Fantastic place to work!

Current Employee - Specialist  in  West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Specialist in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Awesome people and a fun environment to work in. The energy is positive and the management is supportive of personal growth and professional development. The benefit package is superb.

Cons

It is still a retail environment and any role you take in the store you will still be working retail type hours.

Keep it up! The training and development time is a huge plus. The team building makes it a great place to be.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!