Apple
3.9 of 5 3,437 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Fun, large work load, professional.

Campus Representative (Former Employee)

Prosyou get some great benefits and competitive pay. Moving on to ANY other job - mentioning apple is almost a guarantee in.

ConsHuge work load. They were very demanding and at time they would actually set their goals higher than reasonably attainable according to your situation.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake more attainable goals towards each individual instead of making them equal for everyone. Offer more help and understanding if an employee reaches out to you.

Perfect

Business Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Benefits, culture, chance to move up. The discounts are great… Cons: The only con I can think of is you don't make much as… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

good

Mac Genius (Current Employee)

I have been working at Apple

Pros: fast pace environment to work in Cons: overworked,hours are all over the place Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.