Apple

Specialist

Specialist (Former Employee)
Glendale, CA

I worked at Apple part-time for more than 3 years

ProsDecent discount, good benefits, fun products

ConsWay too busy for the amount I got paid. i did a lot more work than somebody at this salary should have done. Never recognized for my jobs well done. Management obviously run by a very specific type of person, very cliquey.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be so clicky.

Apple is the best company for software engineers

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Cupertino, CA

I worked at Apple as an intern for less than a year

Pros: It is the best company for software engineers. You get a lot… Cons: I don't really find any cons out there at Apple. More

Every company should have this department!

Senior Advisor (Former Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I worked at Apple full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Energetic, professional, challenging, and lots of opportunity fir those who… Cons: Any position as a call agent in a call center can get monotonous at… Advice to Senior Management: Assume nothing…department growth tends to do that, and newcomers don't know some about what you assume in many cases. New employee orientation is too high-level,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.