Apple
3.9 of 5 3,105 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Pretty much the best part time sales position you could ask for.

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Apple part-time for more than a year

ProsWorking at Apple will reward you with outstanding training, remarkable opportunities, highly likable co-workers, opportunities for advancement and exposure to bright, challenging customers.

ConsThough advancement within is frequent, moves are often lateral and are more for opportunity that increased compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile it's really a great system the Apple enterprise has built, the culture can be a little bit insular, just don't forget to 'look outside' once in a while, you don't want to lose that keen wit and sharp perspective, that got you your Apple job in the first place now, do you?

great experience

Specialist (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Apple full-time for less than a year

Pros: learn how to sell, learn how to enrich lives, have… Cons: low pay, retail hours and all the negatives that come… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company, with World Class Employees

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Cupertino, CA

I worked at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some of the more interesting products and designs that one… Cons: Large company, prefer smaller organizations instead of being a cog. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.