Apple
3.9 of 5 3,100 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Apple retail has top notch management and great training for advancement.

Specialist (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Apple part-time for more than a year

ProsWorking at the Apple Store is a fun and energetic experience. Every customer who comes in the door has different needs and different problems. Finding the solution that fits that customer is very rewarding. The company treats it's employees well and promotes training for advancement inside or outside the company. The benefits help offset the low retail pay. Insurance for full or part time workers, 401k, profit sharing and product discounts are nice benefits.

Conslow pay and bad hours are all a part of the retail experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't regurgitate what you learned in your training to your employees. Too many of the pep talks to employees are canned and unimaginative. To use a cliche, think outside the box.

Working for apple was a great experience, but many times I felt "overworked"

Mac Genius (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Apple part-time for more than a year

Pros: Worked at home, flexible with schedules, good pay. Cons: Felt overworked during certain time periods due to lack of… Advice to Senior Management: Create better compensation to employees when working overtime, especially near release dates of new… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A very good company to work for overall

Genius (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I worked at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros: Innovative company,very casual and social work environment while still striving for excellence. Great products, and you'll meet a lot of unique and talented individuals while… Cons: The company itself is amazing, but the retail side of the company has all the cons of any retail job in the nation, especially concerning… Advice to Senior Management: In most ways, keep doing what you are doing, when it comes to retail, stop trying to commercialize the retail store, which is what started… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.