There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Great company, bad experience at the Marbella store due to poor management

Current Employee - Genius in Marbella (Spain)
Current Employee - Genius in Marbella (Spain)

I have been working at Apple part-time (More than a year)

Pros

For the most part, fantastic co-workers, very highly skilled, and intelligent. Engaging work environment with lots of possibilities.

Cons

The current Store Leader has no evident people skills and fails to communicate to the team. He seems to have his own objectives and goals. Frequently management ignores requests for improvements.

Advice to Management

It's time for a change. We have good resources (people) at our store since the opening, but they are being mishandled and some are now leaving while others are looking for outside jobs. Most of our positive feedback from customers has come because of the work that we do, not what the managers do. However the continued failures in communication and team support will eat away at this very valuable base. I keep going to work because of my co-workers, but if I don't see any advancement on a professional level I will leave.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Excellent Team, Excellent Customers

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The reward of gaining really solid management experience is evident in all facets of Apple. You will learn how to be a leader in ALL fields, not just the one you technically occupy. Add to that the diverse an amazing people you work with and get to meet everyday, and it is one heck of a positive experience.

Cons

Part-time hours tend to stink, and the emphasis on attachments means you really have to go above and beyond, even on slow days, to open up opportunities for yourself. Additionally, the attendance rules are absolutely horrendous.

Advice to Management

Lighten up on the attendance regulations, and make sure the right people are getting promoted and getting the recognition they deserve.

2. Passionate job for passionate people

I have been working at Apple full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

treat employees excellently, healthcare, onsite wellness programme and canteen are unmatched. Hiring process and induction are excellent a really positive and energetic work environment.

Cons

be prepared to put in the work, and the hours, and if you feel you can't keep up with the pace, don't expect to be waited for.