Apple

www.apple.com
  www.apple.com
There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Great company, bad experience at the Marbella store due to poor management

Current Employee - Genius in Marbella (Spain)
Current Employee - Genius in Marbella (Spain)

I have been working at Apple part-time (more than an year)

Pros

For the most part, fantastic co-workers, very highly skilled, and intelligent. Engaging work environment with lots of possibilities.

Cons

The current Store Leader has no evident people skills and fails to communicate to the team. He seems to have his own objectives and goals. Frequently management ignores requests for improvements.

It's time for a change. We have good resources (people) at our store since the opening, but they are being mishandled and some are now leaving while others are looking for outside jobs. Most of our positive feedback from customers has come because of the work that we do, not what the managers do. However the continued failures in communication and team support will eat away at this very valuable base. I keep going to work because of my co-workers, but if I don't see any advancement on a professional level I will leave.

4080 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

good experience.

Former Employee - Technician in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Former Employee - Technician in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I worked at Apple as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

more challenging and the production i like.

Cons

can worked under pressured time!

Time Management!

Former Manager

I have been working at Apple full-time

Pros

Very good job satisfaction, high performing stocks, challenging work.

Cons

The review is entirely about IT.

Very political environment. Lots of back stabbing/finger pointing. Fearful/threatening environment, incompetent middle management who drive away good talent for political sake, no room to make mistakes which kills creativity. Upper management / HR is very arrogant as the company is doing extremely well. Not so great compensation/poor benefits compared to many other big companies in the Silicon valley. Upper management is always trying to please the executives and in turn forget to respect employees. Poor people management skills in the middle management. Inexperienced directors.

Don't punish every mistake/failure as it kills creativity. Employees will tend to be very defensive in such environment. Don't be arrogant b'cos the company is doing well.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple