Apple

www.apple.com

rewarding from a customer service perspective

Creative (Apple Store) (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsPays pretty well for retail. Training (when you can get it) and opportunities (if you have a supporter) can be good. Products and services are outstanding.

ConsPolitical. Back stabbing. Cliques. Stores are crowded and noisy. Perks removed, apparently because of Steve Jobs. You definitely need to have an ally in management. Employees "spy" on each other in the name of "feedback." It's easy to get painted with the wrong brush. Rewards aren't as good as they should be for so many contributions to the bottom line. Like being in high school again.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't try so hard to find fault. Some feedback was completely bogus. You seem keen to jump on the slightest "mistake," often before getting all the facts.

A really interesting and promising environment to work in

IOS Technical Support (Former Employee) Knocknaheeny (Ireland)

I worked at Apple full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Fantastic pay, fantastic hours and a great management structure. - Staff were trusted… Cons: - The concept that people have of Apple such as it's commitment to innovation, amazing customer service etc wasn't really… Advice to Senior Management: - Learn to help the staff feel as if they're contributing to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best of Retail

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits, if you are on time and don't steal… Cons: It is pretty obvious that some people are paid far more than they are worth.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!