Apple
3.9 of 5 3,127 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

rewarding from a customer service perspective

Creative (Apple Store) (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Apple full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPays pretty well for retail. Training (when you can get it) and opportunities (if you have a supporter) can be good. Products and services are outstanding.

ConsPolitical. Back stabbing. Cliques. Stores are crowded and noisy. Perks removed, apparently because of Steve Jobs. You definitely need to have an ally in management. Employees "spy" on each other in the name of "feedback." It's easy to get painted with the wrong brush. Rewards aren't as good as they should be for so many contributions to the bottom line. Like being in high school again.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't try so hard to find fault. Some feedback was completely bogus. You seem keen to jump on the slightest "mistake," often before getting all the facts.

Drink the Koolaid @ Apple.

AHA IOS Advisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Apple full-time

Pros: - Excellent health benefits at a very decent cost. - Average to above average pay for position and it was full-time. - Work with exciting… Cons: - Working from home (This could be a pro for some) as long as you are a definite homebody, if not you will get sick… Advice to Senior Management: - Get the systems required to do our jobs in correct working order. I understand things go down sometimes, but this was happening more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great to gain experience, disgustingly underpaid

Mac Genius (Current Employee)

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Certifications are paid for - Great for networking with people to find a new job - Non-mangers and customers are amazing… Cons: - You reach a "glass ceiling" in this position very quickly - Paid disgustingly less to do more and more work as the company continues… Advice to Senior Management: Find another job. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.