Apple
3.9 of 5 3,436 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Incredible experience working with incredibly talented people.

Specialist (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsI absolutely loved the people I met every day, the experiences involved in product launches and the general positive attitude every employee had, as well as every customers surprise and delight when you showed them something Apple technology could do better than the competition.

ConsThe only complaint I could ever have about working for Apple was that it was difficult to move up to the next level, even when you as an employee are hitting and exceeding the goals set for you. The only other issue I had was with compensation. Delivering the kind of sales results I was should have led to a higher salary and more opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to notice the employees who are striving every day to do and be the absolute best and reward them for those things.

Overall good company to be with, especially compared to other retail stores.

Specialist (Current Employee)
    Reno, NV

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits Good pay Nice culture, depending on the store Cons: Hard to advance Can be draining work everyday Advice to Senior Management: Consistency is key. Listening to your team is very important. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Continuous learning opportunities

Back of House Specialist (Current Employee)
    Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great job with great benefits, I learn something everyday. Cons: Sometimes coworkers will have drank too much of the Apple… Advice to Senior Management: Stop drinking sooooo much Apple Kool-Aid!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.