Apple
3.9 of 5 3,440 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

I worked in an Apple retail store

Specialist (Former Employee)
Plano, TX

ProsEmployee benefits are good, covers domestic partnerships. Employee discounts on products and with partner companies like AT&T, Verizon, accessories companies.

ConsFull-time staff are involved in too-frequent meetings, and they make the same hourly wage as part-time even though there are many additional responsibilities.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember that this is not a forever-job for most of the employees in a retail store. You MUST help employees develop their career experiences and job skills for the future - that's what I feel I gained from working at Apple.

Overall good company to be with, especially compared to other retail stores.

Specialist (Current Employee)
    Reno, NV

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits Good pay Nice culture, depending on the store Cons: Hard to advance Can be draining work everyday Advice to Senior Management: Consistency is key. Listening to your team is very important. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Continuous learning opportunities

Back of House Specialist (Current Employee)
    Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great job with great benefits, I learn something everyday. Cons: Sometimes coworkers will have drank too much of the Apple… Advice to Senior Management: Stop drinking sooooo much Apple Kool-Aid!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.