There are newer employer reviews for Apple

I worked in an Apple retail store

Former Employee - Specialist in Plano, TX
Former Employee - Specialist in Plano, TX

I worked at Apple full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Employee benefits are good, covers domestic partnerships. Employee discounts on products and with partner companies like AT&T, Verizon, accessories companies.

Cons

Full-time staff are involved in too-frequent meetings, and they make the same hourly wage as part-time even though there are many additional responsibilities.

Remember that this is not a forever-job for most of the employees in a retail store. You MUST help employees develop their career experiences and job skills for the future - that's what I feel I gained from working at Apple.

3894 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Enlightening, Career Changing Experience

Former Employee - Retail Store Manager in Salem, NH
    Former Employee - Retail Store Manager in Salem, NH

I worked at Apple full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Innovative Company
    Allows Middle Management Discretion to Make Decisions

Cons

The Larger it got, the less the experience mattered to a certain degree

Continue to Keep the Product Vision Simple. Don't focus on too many products, and perfect those areas that allow for the greatest growth opportuntiy.

Incredible experience working with incredibly talented people.

Former Employee - Specialist in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Specialist in Houston, TX

I worked at Apple full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I absolutely loved the people I met every day, the experiences involved in product launches and the general positive attitude every employee had, as well as every customers surprise and delight when you showed them something Apple technology could do better than the competition.

Cons

The only complaint I could ever have about working for Apple was that it was difficult to move up to the next level, even when you as an employee are hitting and exceeding the goals set for you. The only other issue I had was with compensation. Delivering the kind of sales results I was should have led to a higher salary and more opportunities.

Try to notice the employees who are striving every day to do and be the absolute best and reward them for those things.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple