Apple
3.9 of 5 3,091 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Very positive experience working in a stimulating environment

Research Scientist (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPros of working at Apple include good retirement benefits, a casual culture, inspiring people with high degrees of knowledge in their field, and transparency.

ConsThere is definitely an inability to publish papers. As a scientist, this is important for me, considering I might want a career in academia in the future.

Lots of smart interesting people focused on the user experience

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Really great products to work on, exciting opportunities and smart interesting people to work with. There… Cons: It's a big company, so there are the general the rules and bureaucracy you don't have at, say,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Only six months of employment

Business Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Apple full-time for less than a year

Pros: Progressive and technological company. New products - Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, Mac Mini,… Cons: Many hours of work, work stranuosly, higher requierment ,every day… Advice to Senior Management: More conference, more selling Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.