Apple
3.9 of 5 3,438 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Apple Retail is the best of retail

Genius (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsThis is generally a great place to work, but keep it in perspective. It's retail, not everyone's dreamland. Working with customer's was entertaining and sometimes challenging. Not to mention being surrounded by Apple nerds, which I consider fun.

ConsRetail hours suck, there is no way around that. Also, the quality of management fluctuates significantly which can lead to significant frustration.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more time to evaluate individual's contributions and reward those who work hard, and get rid of those who don't.

Mean Spirited Staff

Specialist (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Apple part-time for less than a year

Pros: Can be fun somewhat, but don't expect a warm fuzzy "welcome to the family" approach after your… Cons: Staff is mean spirited & VERY clickish. If they don't like you, the co-workers… Advice to Senior Management: Stop trying to move up the ladder & out &… More

Great Place to work

Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I worked at Apple full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Innovative company with friendly people. Cons: Can be demanding but not really a downside. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.