Apple
3.9 of 5 3,106 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work, but hiring staff is difficult to deal with.

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (Former Employee)
Tukwila, WA

I worked at Apple part-time for more than a year

ProsEverybody that works there is helpful, has a good attitude, and are generally great people to work with. Being a positive, outgoing person is required to even get anywhere in the hiring process.

ConsThey didn't respect my schedule as a student. They assigned me to a location that was at least a 30 min commute, when I could see one of their other stores from my apartment window.

They also had A LOT of mandatory meetings that were mostly filled with unnecessary "break the ice" type of activities, and patting high-performing employees on the back. Team building and employee recognition are important, but these meetings got to be way past the point of wasting my time.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have a lot of good employees who love to do good work for you, but when you disrespect their time

Mean Spirited Staff

Specialist (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Apple part-time for less than a year

Pros: Can be fun somewhat, but don't expect a warm fuzzy "welcome to the family" approach after your… Cons: Staff is mean spirited & VERY clickish. If they don't like you, the co-workers… Advice to Senior Management: Stop trying to move up the ladder & out &… More

Great Place to work

Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

I worked at Apple full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Innovative company with friendly people. Cons: Can be demanding but not really a downside. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.