Apple

www.apple.com

Working at Apple is extremely enjoyable, you get to work with very talented and amazing people.

Mac Genius (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsBeing the forefront of technology, being part of company who continues to innovate and push the envelope of personal computers. Also being part of a company that makes products that bring joy to many people, including myself. Having a sense of pride when new products are introduced, and being able to show people how it works.

ConsWorking at the retail level of Apple, can be extremely stressful. It's extremely difficult when the management team isn't on the same page, it can feel like your pushed to many different directions. I loved my first store, but moving to a new city the markets can range from good to worse. It really depends on the store management. If the store leader has a good head on their shoulders, the store will be a great experience for the employees and the customers. If the store leader is unorganized and unwilling to work together, it will be a very hard relationship for both the employee and the customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe open to new ideas, trust your team members. Don't be afraid to take advice from co-workers that have been around longer then you have. They have lots of knowledge that can help you and the team succeeded.

It depends on which department you work at... avoid IS&T

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Apple discount is ok. When you start, you will receive a $500 bonus to be used every 3 years so buy something immediately. … Cons: Every IS&T department team is governed by the onshore and offshore vendor model primarily from India companies. If you enter as a developer, you… Advice to Senior Management: Change needs to take place from the CEO down if IS&T was to become a better work place. Move out of the onshore/offshore India… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall, a great place to work

Senior AppleCare Specialist (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at Apple full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Apple has great benefits, including the Employee Stock Purchase Program, awesome health care, regular Employee Enrichment events (beer bashes, etc.), and a relaxed atmosphere with… Cons: Depending on which building you work in, you may or may not have easy access to [A] the cafeteria, [B] all of the events. … Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!