Apple
3.9 of 5 3,113 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Amazing company for those with focus

MBA Intern (Former Employee)
Cupertino, CA

I worked at Apple as an intern for less than a year

ProsApple is a very exciting and fun environment and you are surrounded by very smart people. If you love Apple products, it is like being in utopia. The work is challenging and satisfying. Management is very competent and is doing a great job.

ConsThe company is split into very distinct silos and it is difficult to move around. If you know what career path you are passionate about, it is a great fit, but if you want to explore more, it may not be the best place to be for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementStick to the company's roots. Apple is in an entirely different position now, being the market leader with a target on its back.

Great experience

Product Design Engineer (Current Employee)
Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Smart and energetic coworkers. Great knowing that these products are being designed in the… Cons: It takes a certain person to work with these engineers. Constantly bringing the A game! Android ecosystem (phone, tablet, Google suite, streaming) seems to be… Advice to Senior Management: Not sure yet. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company

Campus Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Apple as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: understanding bosses, likes new ideas Cons: very corporate structure, very specific on how they want things… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.