Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.
1 person found this helpful
Current Employee – been working at Apple full-time for more than 3 years
Pros – - Great products and new technology to work with
- Learn to leverage Apple's huge supply chain influence to get what you want quickly
- Business class travel and 5-star hotels
Cons – - Extremely flat at the top, execs make almost all of the decisions
- Promotions are very few
- Poor feedback from the management team
- 60-80 work week is the norm, not the exception
- 2-3x per quarter in China, expected to go to every Engineering built, even if to just sit in the factory "in-case" something goes wrong
- Organized chaos, everyone does their own thing to get the job done. No structure
- Salary/benefits are below market average, and yearly compensation is getting worse every year I've been here
Advice to Senior Management – Have been opportunities to promote. Increase benefits and compensation.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-01-27 10:34 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.