There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Excellent career for someone who is self-motivated and positive!

Current Employee - Genius in New York, NY
Current Employee - Genius in New York, NY

I have been working at Apple full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Great People - Great Benefits - Good Pay - Great Culture ( If you "drink the apple juice")

Cons

- Management style varies from location-to-location, so there are some inconsistencies in the way teams are run. - Career advancement is not as clear-cut as it may be made out to look. You will be successful here if you take charge of your own advancement instead of waiting around to be recognized/promoted.

Advice to Management

- You have great people that work for you, listen to our feedback and give us more encouragement!

Other Employee Reviews for Apple

Apple was a lot of fun to work at – I met a lot of people and felt like I accomplished a lot every day.

Former Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Palo Alto, CA
    Former Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Apple part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

• Company is very enthusiastic • Meet new people every day • Feel like you're part of a great team • Flexible scheduling • Nice management

Cons

• Can be a bit exhausting • Lot of rules and protocols to abide by

An innovative and fun company to work for.

Former Employee - Apple Solutions Consultant in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Apple Solutions Consultant in Denver, CO

I worked at Apple full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Wether you are a technophile, Art/design admirer or just love your iPhone, Apple is an amazing place to work. They have a great medical, 401K, stock benefits program and employee discount. You will always be on the cutting edge of technology.

Cons

On the retail or corporate side, there are really no cons. This posting is in regards to the ASC(Apple Solutions Consultant) positions within Apple. The ASC position is a melding between the corporate and retail sides of Apple. You work with third party vendors such as Best Buy to increase Apple revenue at these locations. The position is challenging, with a rough schedule but the compensation can be fair to really good. It is however one of the only positions within Apple without a career path. Sadly it is a position that needs a career path. A great job for someone in their 20's.