Apple
3.9 of 5 3,097 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Best company to work for

FT Sales Specialist, IPhone Expert, Bus Ambassador (Bus Sales) (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year

ProsWorking at Apple truly does not feel like working at all. You are with people that truly love to be there and do not drag their feet in to work everyday. That feeling you get when spending time with family during a fun occasion or with friends at a party...this is what it feels like to work for and at Apple.

ConsI have nothing bad to say about working for this fantastic company.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's always good to speak to your team if they are in a rutt. Don't direct them on what to do...ask them how you can help them through it.

Good Experience.

ISC (Former Employee)
Delhi (India)

I worked at Apple full-time for less than a year

Pros: It is a globally trusted brand and have a… Cons: Seniors are so good but not so good as they… Advice to Senior Management: Should make the seniors more approachable and available at the… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good for learning some new skills but poor career progression

Genius (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great coworkers with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. Possibility to gain insight into how a large and hugely successful retail organisation is built,… Cons: Once you reach a certain level within the Retail side there is little further training or progression beyond possible management positions and even these are… Advice to Senior Management: Stop hiring outside managers from other retail stores. New management does not understand the attitude of general Apple staff which is to do a good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.