Apple

www.apple.com

Apple has been the single greatest professional experience of my life.

ProsYou will work with the best people. Everywhere I have traveled with this company, I have found that the people are top quality - no matter if its at headquarters in California or a remote store somewhere. The pay on the retail side is very good for retail, and you get to work with some of the coolest products in the world.

ConsLong hours. Oftentimes, overtime is the norm rather than the exception. You rarely get recognized for dedication and commitment. It sometimes feels as though you should be grateful you were let in the door, because, "This is Apple." Its not often, but it happens.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize your people. Pay is nice, but an email or something even just saying you noticed how hard someone was working, or that you appreciate something they do can go a whole lot further than you think.

It has been a stressful but very rewarding experience.

Specialist (Current Employee) Temecula, CA

I have been working at Apple part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Apple has great and knowledgeable people that create an environment where you strive to… Cons: It is a very stressful environment where metrics are very important. If… Advice to Senior Management: It would be great if there was a greater chance to move to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fun place to work

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (Former Employee) Skokie, IL

I worked at Apple part-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of smart people who come from a diverse background. Cons: Mangers can harass you about your numbers of applecare, one… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!