Apple

www.apple.com

Good company, amazing products

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Elk Grove, CA

ProsIf you love the products then there's no better place to work. Very good benefits. It can be a fun diverse place to work. Career opportunities as long as you put your time in and do your job well.

ConsIt's a big company and sometimes the little guys get lost in the shuffle. Lots of non-Apple people working at the company now, so the Apple culture is being diluted by "beige box" mentality. Many career opportunities require relocation to Cupertino.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees. When they reach out to tell you that they're getting burned out or need a change, even a temporary one, do something about it before it's too late. Also, when you tell an employee that you're going to do something to help, then do it. Focus more on employee development.

A fun, creative place to work!

I have been working at Apple part-time

Pros: Awesome people, fun environment, and the latest technology Cons: It's retail, so sometimes customers can be a little rude. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Greatest co-workers you could find.

I have been working at Apple for more than a year

Pros: The people they hire are the most talented, fun, overachievers you can find. There's no surprise being hired by Apple… Cons: While they push customer service and employees aren't commission based, they are still rated on numerical scales. Most people leave the… Advice to Senior Management: Value employees by paying more or hiring from within before… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!