Apple

www.apple.com

Concerned about the direction Apple is headed in.

Senior Advisor (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsWork from home opportunities and some schedule choice provide some flexibility. Apple is best company I have worked for overall in terms of technology and support apparatus.

ConsApple seems to be losing some of the qualities of what made it great. First, the pay does not measure up to the work. I came in 2010 and felt like I was a few years too late as Apple became hugely popular with release of new iPhone and the iPad some of the magic and personality seems to have left. Also the loss of Jobs may be a major underlying factor.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'm surprised by the overall corporate feel of things. I previously worked for an insurance company and I feel like I'm doing a similar job, the one perk is that I am at home. I read an article today regarding the perks at Google and I was jealous considering we're a more profitable company.

If you want to do well, expect a sweatshop experience and sweatshop rewards

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Get to work with bleeding tech - Week off thanksgiving/xmas -… Cons: - Poor managers, they view subordinate personal career goals as their attempt to "climb the corporate ladder" and its heavily frowned upon at the group… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating software as a second class citizen. Listen to your employees. Get real managers, rather than… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

You will get tons of experience!

Genius (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: So much to learn from what you'll be doing. I've had so many life and career experiences that… Cons: Tons of traffic our little store usually sees 1000 people a day. I personally would help 20-40 people a day. And if I am the… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out that you NEED more stores!!!! Our customers tell… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!