Apple
3.9 of 5 3,442 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Concerned about the direction Apple is headed in.

Senior Advisor (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsWork from home opportunities and some schedule choice provide some flexibility. Apple is best company I have worked for overall in terms of technology and support apparatus.

ConsApple seems to be losing some of the qualities of what made it great. First, the pay does not measure up to the work. I came in 2010 and felt like I was a few years too late as Apple became hugely popular with release of new iPhone and the iPad some of the magic and personality seems to have left. Also the loss of Jobs may be a major underlying factor.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'm surprised by the overall corporate feel of things. I previously worked for an insurance company and I feel like I'm doing a similar job, the one perk is that I am at home. I read an article today regarding the perks at Google and I was jealous considering we're a more profitable company.

Great Part Time Job But Has No Future

Specialist (Former Employee)
    Holyoke, MA

I worked at Apple part-time for less than a year

Pros: Fun environment, challenging, engaging, enthusiastic--a great group are attracted to… Cons: There is barely any upward mobility. Most management is hired… Advice to Senior Management: If you want to retain employees give them a path… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

cool

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Really great place to work for those who want to work… Cons: I dont have any right now. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.