Apple

www.apple.com
  www.apple.com
There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Concerned about the direction Apple is headed in.

Current Employee - Senior Advisor in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Senior Advisor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Apple full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Work from home opportunities and some schedule choice provide some flexibility. Apple is best company I have worked for overall in terms of technology and support apparatus.

Cons

Apple seems to be losing some of the qualities of what made it great. First, the pay does not measure up to the work. I came in 2010 and felt like I was a few years too late as Apple became hugely popular with release of new iPhone and the iPad some of the magic and personality seems to have left. Also the loss of Jobs may be a major underlying factor.

I'm surprised by the overall corporate feel of things. I previously worked for an insurance company and I feel like I'm doing a similar job, the one perk is that I am at home. I read an article today regarding the perks at Google and I was jealous considering we're a more profitable company.

4000 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Work From Home - College Program, CPU T1

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at Apple part-time (less than an year)

Pros

You get to work in pajamas, be awesome, you don't have to drive anywhere, people are usually polite when calling Apple customer service. Your co-workers are generally awesome and you have an open chat room to ask questions.

Cons

The pay is lower than on-site customer service, you are only guaranteed employment for 1 year at a time, and only when you are in college. They may or may not offer you another year or a job after college, depending on your performance.

Understand that people have different personalities and that someone can provide great customer service without a bubbly personality. Look at their CSAT and if it is good, leave them alone about their tone.

Good fun place to work loved it

I worked at Apple

Pros

Fun company a lot of cool perks

Cons

None loved working here, contract position that ended and I tried reapplying to the store after that position and have had no success

There are newer employer reviews for Apple