Apple

www.apple.com

Decent pay, but you earn it.

Expert (Apple Store) (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsCompetitive financial compensation, but you'll never be busier in your life. You will learn more about customer service and managing relationships than you ever have before.

ConsIt's still retail at the end of the day. There is a glass ceiling. It's very difficult to get into leadership roles, and even harder, near impossible to go corporate. Only 2% make it to Corporate. So many talented people had to leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop brining in outside management. Promote your own people. Too many talented people have already left because they had to put up with political bs from ex-Gap, Pottery Barn, Old Navy managers who don't "get apple".

Great Experience International Environment Friendly Atmosphere

ITunes Technical Advisor (Current Employee) Cork (Ireland)

I have been working at Apple full-time for less than a year

Pros: It's a great experience to do , discounts and awards with Apple products,… Cons: Shift within the team create problems in social activities outside job, and inside the job… Advice to Senior Management: increase social activities within the team, Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

awesome organization

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Apple as an intern

Pros: great company to grow with, good oppurtunities Cons: there is nothing to say , do your work properly Advice to Senior Management: apple is always the best Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!