Apple
3.9 of 5 3,431 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Better than most other jobs

Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
Cupertino, CA

Prosvery smart, talented coworkers. casual work culture. not a problem to get time off for personal/life events. modern/progressive company. employee morale is high. paid training. employee discount. ESPP.

Conssecrecy is a little discouraging at times. people get worked very hard, get burned out. employee discount could be better. office space is severely lacking.

Advice to Senior ManagementI say for the most part, keep up the good work! apple is doing very well and I'm happy to be a part of it. the only issue I have is that apple keeps adding people but where do they all go? the cafeteria is CROWDED and there are so many people doubled up in offices. I think the crowding needs to be addressed.

Apple

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Apple

Pros: great place to work. i highly recommend working there if… Cons: a bit hard to stay on the ball. you need to… Advice to Senior Management: leadership at apple is okay/ i would say that its up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great job for people who don't know what it's like to be treated like a human being.

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (Former Employee)
    Edison, NJ

I worked at Apple

Pros: You will be in the midst of cutting edge, cool technology and will be seen as cool by your friends and customers. You'll only need… Cons: You are there to be kicked by the customer, while management holds you down. They never stop thinking of news ways to work you, while… Advice to Senior Management: An adult needs to run this store. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.