Apple
3.9 of 5 3,440 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

As a specialist in the retail store, learned a lot about Apple Computers and met some great people.

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (Former Employee)
Albuquerque, NM

ProsGreat technology. Fun working environment. Great way to see the inside thinking behind one of the greatest retail stores. Meet amazing people (both customers and co-workers). Management is fair, and always willing to work with you. If the store is busy, management will often allow you to extend your shift if you're willing to do so.

ConsI never really felt management was encouraging towards employees regarding promotions. Often, it is difficult to find time to use the online training tools or shadow another position because the stores are always so busy, managers can't afford to have you off of the sales floor. You will almost always work all major holidays and product release days.

Advice to Senior ManagementMany of the employees who work in the retail stores are incredibly smart. More often than not, the employees are doing work that they are extremely overqualified to perform. Seek those employees out and help them gain their full potential.

Great but not what it seems

I have been working at Apple full-time

Pros: It's exciting to work for a company on the forefront… Cons: They seldom promote from within. I've seen full time sales people, genius, and especially managers mostly come from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fixing iphones. All day, every day.

Mac Genius (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Apple full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The people you work with here will be friends for… Cons: The customers. It is your fault. Their iPhone is broken… Advice to Senior Management: None. They work pretty hard. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.