Apple
3.9 of 5 3,100 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Overall good...

Firmware Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Apple

ProsMaking world class products is really great - there is a strong job satisfaction component from being able to take my grandma to the Apple store and SHOW her my products.

ConsProject cancellations, unreasonable requirements for implementing solutions. We do make some great stuff, but is that a good enough reason to burn people out?

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company is getting bigger all the time. I guess that's a good thing, but the projects and requirements are getting sillier all the time too.

Better than most!

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Very talented group of people, with good creative abilities. Not… Cons: Sometimes very myopic about what the outside world really looks like and… Advice to Senior Management: More investment in projects with longer return windows; be more proactive in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Need work life balance!

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Apple

Pros: The product, the people, the prestige and the stock options. Not necessarily in that… Cons: In some groups, work-life balance is non-existent. Working weekends for months on end is considered part of the job, and the attitude is, if you… Advice to Senior Management: People who are "before iPod" are there because they want to work for Apple. People who are "after iPod" are often there because they want… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.