There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Best job I've had in my 36 year career of 2D/3D imaging.

Current Employee - Senior Computer Vision Specialist in Cupertino, CA
Current Employee - Senior Computer Vision Specialist in Cupertino, CA

Pros

The facilities and work environment are very conducive to thought, problem-solving, collaboration and productivity. Everyone I interact with is genuinely happy to be here, bright, and they bring something of value to the table in every conversation. We work on technologies/products/services that positively impact people's lives. Apple has been moving in the right direction ever since Mac OS X: Mach-O, Xcode, iTunes, iPod/iPhone - the list keeps growing...

Cons

Haven't found one, so far.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for Apple

1. Best place to do retail...period

Current Employee - Concierge in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Concierge in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Having worked other retail, I can say I've never found the level of respect and training as I have at Apple. Sharp leadership and unparalleled products.

Cons

Very high standards and high volume of customers. If you lack people skills, don't even bother applying

Advice to Management

none

The Best Retail Position

Former Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Boulder, CO
    Former Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Boulder, CO

Pros

I had never worked in retail before starting with the Apple Store, but from my point of view, it seems that Apple is one of the best retail sales positions in the country. The management was competent, the customers were generally well-educated and easy to talk to, and communication among coworkers, management, and customers was above average. I loved working with the Apple staff, they were all generally very easygoing and friendly. Not to mention that the pay was good for an entry level retail position. I would work for Apple again in a heartbeat.

Cons

Training was a bit rushed due to it being the holiday season and them needing to get me out on the sales floor ASAP. Other than that, I was assigned back of house inventory duty for a good portion of the time I was there, even though my sales numbers were good. That was a bit frustrating.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and keep hiring people that are not only good at their job, but also fun to be around and motivating to their employees.