There are newer employer reviews for Apple

A great place to work

Current Employee - Associate  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros

Apple is a great place to work and a company that care about its people. Work hard and it's bound to pay off. It's also deeply rewarding if you have the right attitude. Looks great on a resume if you happen to see it as a stepping stone to something else, as most people do. Benefits are CRAZY nice. I could go on here...

Cons

If you're working in retail below what is referred to as "leadership", upward mobility within retail can be challenging. Work life balance is very challenging, but that's just retail in general.

We need to hire internally. More organic movement and less hiring externally is important to our success.

3758 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Mind-blowing and exhilarating...

Current Employee - Apple Solutions Consultant
    Current Employee - Apple Solutions Consultant

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros

I learned so much in culture and sales with Apple that I have never regretted taking the position with the company. Unfortunately, the hours caused a complex in my Work/Life balance that I no longer liked to have to work around.

Cons

Only con would be that I think focusing on lower performers pro's before drilling them for their cons would truly help team development and chemistry of sales culture.

Focus on employee's pro's to build a better workforce and team. The company is one of the most amazing company's to work for, but there is a lot of opportunities in growing the weaker performers and rewarding the highest level

With the right persona, if you love retail, or are looking for a great place to start, Apple is an amazing place to work

Current Employee - Back of House  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Back of House in Houston, TX

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Challenging. Teaches you life lessons. Truly pushes you forward as a person if you invest. A great launchpad to future jobs.

Cons

Dead ends quickly. Not a long future at Apple retail unless you love being a manager of a retail store.

None.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!