Great company

Former Intern - Intern in Cupertino, CA
Former Intern - Intern in Cupertino, CA

I worked at Apple as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Incredible culture that is evident from day 1. Very passionate, hard working people. Pride in products and company is very obvious. Great innovations to come - working at Apple never gets boring.

Cons

No clear career path in the organization. At times the teams can get political. Apple is a great company - but it is not the world's largest start up as some claim it to be. Parts of the business move fast and others move quite slowly due to politics.

Other Employee Reviews for Apple

1. Mind-blowing and exhilarating...

Current Employee - Apple Solutions Consultant
    Current Employee - Apple Solutions Consultant

I have been working at Apple full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I learned so much in culture and sales with Apple that I have never regretted taking the position with the company. Unfortunately, the hours caused a complex in my Work/Life balance that I no longer liked to have to work around.

Cons

Only con would be that I think focusing on lower performers pro's before drilling them for their cons would truly help team development and chemistry of sales culture.

Advice to Management

Focus on employee's pro's to build a better workforce and team. The company is one of the most amazing company's to work for, but there is a lot of opportunities in growing the weaker performers and rewarding the highest level

2. With the right persona, if you love retail, or are looking for a great place to start, Apple is an amazing place to work

Current Employee - Back of House in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Back of House in Houston, TX

I have been working at Apple full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Challenging. Teaches you life lessons. Truly pushes you forward as a person if you invest. A great launchpad to future jobs.

Cons

Dead ends quickly. Not a long future at Apple retail unless you love being a manager of a retail store.

Advice to Management

None.