There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Great company

Former Employee - Intern in Cupertino, CA
Former Employee - Intern in Cupertino, CA

I worked at Apple as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Incredible culture that is evident from day 1. Very passionate, hard working people. Pride in products and company is very obvious. Great innovations to come - working at Apple never gets boring.

Cons

No clear career path in the organization. At times the teams can get political. Apple is a great company - but it is not the world's largest start up as some claim it to be. Parts of the business move fast and others move quite slowly due to politics.

3890 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

A great place to work

Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Apple full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Apple is a great place to work and a company that care about its people. Work hard and it's bound to pay off. It's also deeply rewarding if you have the right attitude. Looks great on a resume if you happen to see it as a stepping stone to something else, as most people do. Benefits are CRAZY nice. I could go on here...

Cons

If you're working in retail below what is referred to as "leadership", upward mobility within retail can be challenging. Work life balance is very challenging, but that's just retail in general.

We need to hire internally. More organic movement and less hiring externally is important to our success.

Mind-blowing and exhilarating...

Current Employee - Apple Solutions Consultant
    Current Employee - Apple Solutions Consultant

I have been working at Apple full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I learned so much in culture and sales with Apple that I have never regretted taking the position with the company. Unfortunately, the hours caused a complex in my Work/Life balance that I no longer liked to have to work around.

Cons

Only con would be that I think focusing on lower performers pro's before drilling them for their cons would truly help team development and chemistry of sales culture.

Focus on employee's pro's to build a better workforce and team. The company is one of the most amazing company's to work for, but there is a lot of opportunities in growing the weaker performers and rewarding the highest level

There are newer employer reviews for Apple