Apple

www.apple.com

Overall good, but could use improvement in management.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsReally awesome coworkers, good pay, fast-paced environment with great benefits (if you're full-time, not just working full-time hours), looks good on your resume, and opens a lot of doors if you know how to play your cards right and find whose ass to kiss.

ConsManagement is all over the place. It started out being about the customer experience, and then it became more about the numbers and sales. If you can't get numbers in sales, don't expect to get anywhere if you're working retail, regardless of what position you want. They only care about getting people in and out with the most expensive stuff. Oh, and they definitely don't care about you or how you express yourself. Be prepared to groom yourself to the standards they expect, even though the company is so-called "accepting of diversity."

Advice to Senior ManagementGive employees CONSTRUCTIVE criticism when they are seeking improvement or promotion. It does not help to be told "no" without "why."

FRS

Family Room Specialist (Former Employee) Freehold, NJ

I worked at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros: Loved the people and the environment Cons: Retail hours and late night shifts Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

For the most part good

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Lots of prose from health benefits to 401k and… Cons: They try to work you tell you drop then find a new person to fill… Advice to Senior Management: Work harder to find more personable managers that care about the customer and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!