Apple

www.apple.com
  www.apple.com
There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Great experience, a good entry-level position for those in tech/analyst support

Current Employee - Applecare At Home Advisor in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Applecare At Home Advisor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Apple part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work balance is good
Amazing Benefits
Work at Home
Constantly trained and up to date on latest software, technologies, and services.
Good Upward mobility
Networking is great.
Discount + Perks
Great resume builder/entry level position in tech/computer industry
Management is friendly

Cons

Hired as part-time initially, had to work for at least 9-12 months to be consider for advancement to full-time so that was probably one of the biggest cons.
Pay is moderate to moderate-high. I think the pay should be a little more for the amount of work and hours put in. Otherwise working for the company was a blast and enjoyed every minute of it.

Hire on at-home advisors for full-time. Out of my whole experience, I would say nearly 90% of all the AHA part-time I interacted/worked with wanted to be full-time instead of part-time. Its hard for anyone to make an honest living on the AHA part-time budget only. The people I worked with were mostly higher educated (bachelors degree or more) and have matching experience. We work hard and care for the position and the corporate culture and want to move up within the company. Pay them as they should. at least full-time from the point of hire or increase hourly pay.

4108 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Apple Family Room Specialist

Current Employee - Apple Family Room Specialist in Cerritos, CA
    Current Employee - Apple Family Room Specialist in Cerritos, CA

I have been working at Apple full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Best company to work for. Very great management. Everyone at Apple Gets a really great discount. %25 + ($500 every 3 years). Everyone support each other as family. Managers always treat us to great food. This company cares about you. Very good benefit. Free fitness and health plans, free bus pass year round. Pays very well and get promoted very fast. Once you worked at Apple, you can work at any Apple Store in the World!

Cons

Get yell at everyday by crazy customers. Request time off are tricky.You use old iPads and iPods touch that runs very slow. Store gets too crazy over crowded.

Update EasyPays and use up to date iPads for mobile genius. More sick pays hours. Better raise every year. (.40+ Cents increases is not enough to feed my two kids, while managers makes banks off good NPS and ISP. As a employee at Apple, we FRS and Red Zone Specialist work sweat and blood for you guys and all we ask for in return is some kind of advance pay raise or bonus. FRS should at lest make $20/HR due to many stress from customer and RZ should get at lest $17/HR. And if we achieve our ISP / NPS goals, We should get a bonus or a free iPad/ iPod. We work our butts off just to get a Thank You email while manager swims in pool of bonus cash. Apple Makes billions $$ a year, What better way to spend it by giving it to your employee.

Best Company to work for

Current Employee - Apple At Home Advisor in Charleroi, PA
    Current Employee - Apple At Home Advisor in Charleroi, PA

I have been working at Apple full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great teamwork, Time and resources to properly assist customers, Working from home

Cons

Cabin fever from never leaving the house

There are newer employer reviews for Apple