Apple

There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Specialist

Current Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Buford, GA
Current Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Buford, GA

I have been working at Apple part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great experience. Excellent customer service training and conflict resolution training.

Cons

They pay their employees way to little

If they paid more, the would probably retain better quality employees for longer.

4107 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

It was a great place to work when i was wiring there

Current Employee - Apple Retail Specialist in North Providence, RI
    Current Employee - Apple Retail Specialist in North Providence, RI

I have been working at Apple part-time (more than an year)

Pros

love the atmosphere... they made it very easy to work there

Cons

when i tried to transfer store to the providence place mall they just gave me an extremely hard time. it was very aggravating because i did not do anything to lose my job. they just did not like me for some odd reason. overall my worst experience about apple was practicaly begging for my job even though i already had a job. they people that stripped me of my job over at providence place mall should be fired because they had no reason to do so.

be a little bit more understanding

Political, stagnant environment. Innovation is not welcomed.

Current Employee - Manager in Cupertino, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Being part of big Apple

Cons

Old tools and processes, Work-Lifr Balance is very poor. Consultants, QA and Site Ops are blamed for everything that goes wrong with product. Upper management does not understand modern approaches (Scrum/Agile, Continues Integration, Continues Deployment, etc). People get yelled when production issues are found and blames usually flows downhill until the next scape goat is found and dealt with.

There is no learning from previous mistakes, so the cycle will repeat itself again and again. If you really know your job and willing to share how to improve things - do not join Apple. You expirience is not welcomed there and your proposals will not be heard or implemented. Apple expects everyone to comply and mold. Many people there work for years and completely missed modern advance in technology and processes.

Stop saying: "this is Apple and this is the way we have always done things". Change culture to foster collaboration and learning.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple