Apple

www.apple.com

Mixed feelings about working at Apple

Engineer (Current Employee) Cupertino, CA

ProsGreat senior level management, I can see how Steve Jobs gets voted the Best CEO. Streamlined operations, very lean, disciplined and focused. You feel proud working for the company.

ConsCan sometimes be over political at lower level management. Crap rains down from the top, managers will try to cover their ass, tries to shovel the blame to others outside the group. Depending on the group you're in, there might very limited room for career growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot much I can say here... if upper management doesn't enforce the strict discipline, the company would not be as successful as it is today. So the politics that happens at the lower level is really inevitable. There's no perfect place to work.

Corporate Account Executive in a consumer facing company

Account Executive (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Apple

Pros: "Very Cool Products" you will be the coolest guy in town as… Cons: No balance with life and work. California requires you to work on their hours even if you… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your lower employees as if they work for Apple… More

Awesome company, crappy job

Apple Advisor (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at Apple

Pros: It's Apple! No matter who you tell, everyone will always be impressed that you work for the company that makes… Cons: The job was kind of annoying. Working at home was cool, but it really disconnected me from a social life of any kind. Doing telephone… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership knows how to get things done! My manager was very open minded and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!