Apple

Loved it

Genius (Former Employee)
Mission Viejo, CA

I worked at Apple

ProsAbsolutely loved working for Uncle Steve. The corporation, even as a corporation, was a great thing to be a part of. Loved the services I provided to the public, even when they were challenging and unappreciative.

ConsI had things thrown at me by customers who were less than satisfied by the company line. But that kind of goes with the territory of working technical service in any industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the store weird. Keep retail small. Always be accessible. Teach them well and always have faith that your employees are looking out for the company's best interests.

Fun and engaging

Apple Specialist (Current Employee)
Corte Madera, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Great management Fun and interesting customers Cons: Intense sales environment Sometimes have to pretend that products are perfect… Advice to Senior Management: Great work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work!

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (Current Employee)
Cerritos, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Apple is obviously leading the way in the latest technology. Don't you want to be part of that? You get… Cons: If you plan to work this position, then expect to work long hours… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to more of the workers that have been there a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.