Apple

www.apple.com

Loved it

Genius (Former Employee) Mission Viejo, CA

ProsAbsolutely loved working for Uncle Steve. The corporation, even as a corporation, was a great thing to be a part of. Loved the services I provided to the public, even when they were challenging and unappreciative.

ConsI had things thrown at me by customers who were less than satisfied by the company line. But that kind of goes with the territory of working technical service in any industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the store weird. Keep retail small. Always be accessible. Teach them well and always have faith that your employees are looking out for the company's best interests.

Like any other big company

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Cupertino, CA

I worked at Apple

Pros: - Nice perks - Super casual dress code - Really nice people and interpersonal culture - Can actually take accrued vacation without anyone… Cons: - Lots of weird managerial politics - Endless meetings to get anything done - Ridiculous amount of secrecy causes animosity between different teams and makes it… Advice to Senior Management: Software design mimics the organization that creates it, by separating desktop and embedded development with such an insane amount of security checkpoints, you're ensuring that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fun and engaging

Apple Specialist (Current Employee) Corte Madera, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Great management Fun and interesting customers Cons: Intense sales environment Sometimes have to pretend that products are perfect… Advice to Senior Management: Great work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!