Apple

There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Software Engineer IV at Apple Inc

Current Employee - Software Engineer IV in Cupertino, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer IV in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros

It gives you the chance work on products that impact users all over the world and millions of people use every day.

Cons

You have to be ready to work long hours and hard but the seeing the end result makes it all worth it.

I am quite happy with the high level management at Apple, they focus on what is important and it shows in the results of the company these past few years.

4080 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Caring Employer, Chaotic Environment

Former Employee - Specialist in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Specialist in New York, NY

I worked at Apple

Pros

Great company with nice benefits and comfortable salary. Constant communication with management, approachable and friendly. Great hiring standards. Smart, generous employees.

Cons

You're selling products at the height of their popularity; dealing with a lot of crazy policies and limitations that change every day. Along with a lot of crazy people. A lot of silly "lingo'' for a company that tries to "think differently.''

I never received feedback at all from management about my own performance. Over the course of three months, I never met with a manager. We interfaced daily, but I never even knew if I was doing well with customers!

Fun place to work, network and learn

Former Employee - Specialist in Peabody, MA
    Former Employee - Specialist in Peabody, MA

I worked at Apple

Pros

Meet lots of people, learn a great deal, one of the most admired companies in the world, amazing products and technology, good benefits, a fun place to work!

Cons

Pay is average, customers are very demanding, hard to take your break on busy days, sometimes understaffed, standing on your feet all day

Motivate employees, provide more team-building

There are newer employer reviews for Apple