There are newer employer reviews for Apple

A solid money-making opportunity with a great atmosphere and awesome products.

Current Employee - Specialist  in  Cambridge, MA
Current Employee - Specialist in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Apple is innovative and hard-working. It not the easiest job but if your looking for challenge (which I was) and want to work with retail and technology there is no better company to work for. The benefits are great - even when you are part-time. No matter what position you work with the company there is always room for growth and everyone is one big happy family.

Apple spends lots of money, time and har-work into making Apple retail flawless. They have a special corporate team dedicated to making internal software that'll ease workflow for employees and customers.

Cons

The politics inside of Apples culture are a little bizarre. For example, when something is released and it is slightly wrong or people are unhappy with it the everyone in the company needs to be prepared to take one stance on the subject and hold onto that stance until Apple says other wise.

Communication over RNN is great but, sometimes I feel as if I would like to be able to check my Apple webmail from home, even if I'm part-time. In my store there is a lot of communication through Apple webmail and I don't get that communication until I actually go to the store which is 1-2 times/week since I'm PT.

3790 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Fun place to work, network and learn

Former Employee - Specialist  in  Peabody, MA
    Former Employee - Specialist in Peabody, MA

I worked at Apple

Pros

Meet lots of people, learn a great deal, one of the most admired companies in the world, amazing products and technology, good benefits, a fun place to work!

Cons

Pay is average, customers are very demanding, hard to take your break on busy days, sometimes understaffed, standing on your feet all day

Motivate employees, provide more team-building

Great Company...Great Environment

Current Employee - Retail Specialist  in  Norfolk, VA
    Current Employee - Retail Specialist in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Thourough training. Company's comittment to its products, services and employees is as revolutionary as its computer technology.

Cons

None, really. Downside of working retail is dealing with unreasonable customers. Fortunately, the numbers are small with Apple. Apple stands behind its products and services and bends over backwards to make all customers happy.

It would be nice to have some kind of incentive plan for specialist or see a higher hourly rate.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!