Apple

www.apple.com

Great company experience from the consumer perspective, needs more refinement from the employee perspective.

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat culture surrounding the brand. A place where honesty is encouraged, and not trying to just sell something to someone for the hell of it. Lots of benefits, and perks for full time, and part time alike to take advantage of.

ConsDidn't like the fact that employees were almost made to feel expendable, regardless of the level of service they brought to the company, and their positive contribution to heighten the experience for the consumer. I watched a lot of good employees get drop for being late a few times in a heavy traffic, constantly congested location.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice is to don't treat employees like children behind closed doors, and not give them respect in that regard, but then turn around and expect them to be adults when dealing with customers.

Great work environment.

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros: - get to work on fantastic products - challenging problems - meet the… Cons: - work load can be extremely - compensation might be better in… Advice to Senior Management: I would really like to see profit sharing happen. Other than that management… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Caring Employer, Chaotic Environment

Specialist (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Apple

Pros: Great company with nice benefits and comfortable salary. Constant communication… Cons: You're selling products at the height of their popularity; dealing with a lot of crazy policies and limitations that change every… Advice to Senior Management: I never received feedback at all from management about my own performance. Over the course of three months, I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!